This self-healing mat is an ideal foundation for all your creative projects. If you often work with sharp tools and need a sturdy shield for your table, the Cutting Mat is the most reliable solution. Measuring at 24 x 36” inches, the Mat is perfectly designed to suit your DreamBox workspace.
- Type of material being cut
- Type of knife being used
- Sharpness of cutting blade
- Cutting pressure by user
- Sharpness of knife blades
Helpful Tips -
- Always use sharp, new blades when cutting and change blades often.
- Rotate your mat often to avoid frequent cuts in the same area.
- Lighten up! Don't apply heavy pressure on your knife.
- Do not try to cut too many layers of material at once.
Cleaning Instructions -
To prolong the life of any cutting mat, keep it clean. We recommend using your favorite all-purpose household spray cleaner or warm water and mild detergent. Avoid abrasive cleansers and solvents that can damage the mat or remove the printed markings. Use a lint roller or a napped lint brush to remove surface lint and fabric crumbs. A nylon net scrubber can be used to loosen any stubborn dirt or debris on your cutting mat. Microfiber cleaning cloths/towels can also be used to remove tiny fibers from knife cuts on your cutting mats.